Saturday, April 4, 2009

This Week's Menu

In an effort to be better about actually posting recipes and such, I plan to post the week's recipes. Hopefully, I'll also be better about sticking to my menu, too. So, this week we are having:

Oven-Fried Chicken with Roasted Potatoes
Swiss Chard with Bacon and Walnuts
Strawberry Tart

Really Homemade Pizza
Spinach Salad

Oven-Roasted Salmon with Fennel and Dill
Assorted Veg

I usually only plan 3 meals for a week, since with only two of us leftovers fill up the off nights. But just in case I need a filler, I always have the makings for waffles or pancakes on hand. We love having breakfast for dinner.

Okay, recipes and some pics to follow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

audrey

can you make a tart with mango?
3 meals a week is great, just as long as you have enough leftovers for me and T when we drop in all of a sudden like

luvya